About Our 2017 Show...
Saturday, December 16th
St. Charles Community College
The 5th Annual Handmade Marketplace Craft Show will be taking place on Saturday, December 16th, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at St. Charles Community College.
We are instituting many changes to the show this year to ensure the best quality and best attended show that we possibly can. We are making changes to the way applications are accepted, reviewed, and processed, adding some perks for both vendors and shoppers, and working closely with local media outlets and St. Peters & Cottleville businesses to promote the show.
As soon as we have the details of each of these additions solidified, we will be posting additional information here.
What You Should Know...
* The Handmade Marketplace Craft Show is open to handmade products ONLY. No Direct Sales vendors or products will be allowed.
* A limited number of spaces remain. The following categories are filled and we are no longer accepting applications for these categories: wood signs, candles, wreaths, body/bath prodcuts of any kind
* No smoking on campus.
* No pets on campus.
* There are a very limited amount of booths with electricity available. Electric will be an additional charge of $5 per plug-in.
* We will have a limited number of tables for rent at a cost of $10 each.
* Once a registration is submitted and accepted, it is final. We will not provide cancellations or refunds for any reason.
* The registration form and payment must be submitted for your application to be considered. Checks will be cashed upon application acceptance.
* Application and payment must be received for consideration.
* Please allow up to 7 days to be notified of your application status.
* Any applicants that are not accepted into the 2017 show will receive a refund in their original payment method (Paypal, Check, etc.). Refunds will be processed within 24 hours of application status notification.
* As part of the jury process, we reserve the right to limit vendors for specific categories.
* WAITLIST APPLICANTS: If you are selected to participate after being on the waitlist, you will be contacted via email. Payment will be due within 24 hours of email notification being sent. If payment is not received in this timeframe, the invoice will be canceled, you will be moved to the bottom of the waitlist, and the next person on the list will be offered the spot.
Registration is now FULL for the 2017 Handmade Marketplace Craft Show!
To be added to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, your prefered contact email, phone number, business name, and a description of your products.
About Our Venue...
The 2017 Handmade Marketplace Craft Show is bringing it back to where it all began-St. Charles Community College. The first Handmade Marketplace was held at SCC in 2012. Saint Charles Community College's Gym inside the College Center Building will be this year's venue for the show.
Saint Charles Community College is located at:
4601 Mid Rivers Mall Drive
St. Peters, MO 63376
To access the College Center Building, we recommend taking Cottleville Parkway to the second entrance and pulling into the roundabout or parking lot.